Tuesday 25 March 2014

FILMING

FILMING:

I started filming the project. I was pretty un prepared. I filmed in South Kensington and then Battersea bridge. At this point my ideas were floating around my mind, so when I was asked to show what I had filmed and then explain the storyline it didn't quite fit.

For these reasons:

1.) There weren't any shots where Ophelia was walking, standing, whatever and then another shot in the same place, showing she was there, and then disappeared. All the shots were full on, facing her as if she was there.

2.) All the shots were much of the same. There was enough range; no shots from above, below, etc.

3.) There wasn't a 'climax' were things got really dramatic.

NEXT TIME I FILM:

I need to

1.) Portray that Ophelia is there one minute, then gone.

2.) Ask myself- when Ophelia is saying 'you're not looking hard enough', is that her filming???? wouldn't I be seeing her if she was speaking? therefore wouldn't I have found her??/

3.) I want to use the tv I'm using to show the film, IN the film. i.e scenes where i'm watching the clips on my tv or computer, trying to see where she is.

4.) I think there should be changes of scenes. Maybe it shouldn't start at night on the bridge.
Other locations could be :

GRAN'S HOUSE IN NOTTING HILL, A POWERY TYPE STATION, A PLAYGROUND..?

5.) Make sure you have a rough storyboard or something to bring with you so you know what you are doing and do it effectively.

6.) Think of ways maybe you could include puppets or illustration into the film.

7.) Think of ways to take risks, maybe have Ophelia in some water.. a swimming pool, a pond, etc.

8.) To make things atmospheric you could light some candles.

9.) Maybe you could have her write letters and leave them and around the location instead of her speaking or added on??1

No comments:

Post a Comment